Anywhere12/05/2019Seeking the right remote candidate for a full-time marketing manager position, who will execute tactical marketing duties for our growing portfolio of information and training products. Our product suite includes subscription publications, live conferences and seminars, broadcast events, event sponsorships, and lead generation programs through white papers and webinars.
* Superior communication skills. This position, which will report to the Director of Marketing, should be able to effectively laisse remotely with the director and other company executives.
* A proven track record of marketing products and services to B2B clients. Experience marketing products within the healthcare information space is a bonus.
* Superior writing skills in both copywriting and the marketing communications arena be prepared to provide samples of your work.
* Experience using social media channels. Were looking for a marketer who has experience using channels such as LinkedIn to successfully promote products and services.
* Absolute minimum of 3 years of experience on a marketing team of a high-performing organization, preferably in the B2B information, training and publishing space.
* Four-year degree from an accredited college or university.
* Ability to perform duties independently without needing micromanagement.
* Working knowledge of marketing and CRM tools, preferably including Sugar, WhatCounts, Google Analytics. Experience with Microsoft 365 and Adobe Creative Suite required.
What we offer
* A competitive base salary commensurate with experience
* A comprehensive benefits plan that includes healthcare, paid time off, a 401K plan and profit sharing
* For the ideal candidate, the opportunity to work from your own home office, with occasional travel to events and our headquarters
Anywhere12/05/2019Talented graphic designer needed for contract work with a growing publishing company. Produce print materials and digital media on an as-needed basis. Successful applicant should be deadline-oriented, fast, and creative. 5+ years of graphic design experience and Adobe Creative Suite required. Be ready to show samples and provide references.