TallahasseeFL12/22/2017The Mitchells Agency is looking for a Director of Web Technology to program and manage web-based projects for digital marketing, brand image, e-commerce, online promotions and campaigns. The ideal candidate is an amazing web developer with great communication skills and equally impressive technical and management skills who works well in a small team environment.
* Develop websites, microsites, landing pages, banner ads and other creative campaigns based on cutting-edge designs and marketing strategies
* Be the primary point of contact in all aspects of web development including estimating, planning, coding, testing, and maintenance
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ascertain functionality, content, and long-term strategy of projects
* Work with our Digital Manager to implement SEO strategy and analytics
* Oversee junior developers on staff, perform quality checks and manage employee recordkeeping (PTO and leave requests, etc.)
* Regularly update active websites maintained by the agency with new enhancements and code fixes to ensure that sites stay functional as technology changes
* Manage agency web hosting and perform frequent backups of all web-based projects
* Stay current on technology trends and share regularly to keep the agency on the leading edge of digital marketing
* Actively engage senior management to drive business results
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years' experience developing web-based applications and leading development teams
* Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex ideas to non-technical staff
* Ability to integrate new projects with clients' existing technology as it relates to their current web platform, CRM program, email service provider, etc.
* Ability to manage a team, drive projects, analyze requirements and propose solutions