JacksonvilleFL03/14/2019The Shepherd Agency seeks an Account Manager for our growing roster of clients. Youll be working with our outstanding team of account executives, copywriters, art directors and designers, providing overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure that client goals and objectives are met.
This individual will play a critical role in supporting the account management team with new or existing accounts and provide client satisfaction by optimizing revenue and encouraging account growth.The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience managing accounts in the B to B space, and a BA in marketing, advertising or a related field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must have proven track record of leadership and continuous improvement
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
* Observe, measure, and evaluate outcomes against goals and objectives and direct the development and implementation of solutions and/or organizational changes
* Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to and understand information and ideas as presented verbally
* Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
* Facilitate or lead meetings, teams, or work groups to encourage participation, build mutual trust, respect and cooperation among participants
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, please visit https://www.shepherdagency.com/contactand submit your resume or a website link firstname.lastname@example.org