Greens FarmsCT11/26/2018This boutique Fairfield-County-based ad agency seeks an experienced Project Manager whose category knowledge ideally includes -- insurance, healthcare, tech, and financial and business services.
Key role responsibilities:
* Manage strategy, account, creative, and technical teams to execute project plans and facilitate successful project delivery.
* Proactively monitor and identify solutions to address potential scope creep and other unforeseen risks.
* Oversee project budgets and timelines effectively and provide weekly reports to account lead.
* Prepare and present regular status updates of all projects.
* Update customer relationship management system with inputs provided by account team.
* Participate in business development efforts through intel development and organic growth of accounts.
Essential skills / qualifications:
* 5 - 7 years ad-agency project-management experience
* Web savvy, Mac-based, full Microsoft Office suite, including Project
* Attention to detail, including quality, visual presentation and layout of documents
* Team player whos responsive, positive and a skilled multi-tasker
Salary commensurate.Prefer no relocation.