|5 PR and Social Media Resolutions for 2017
The New Year brings excitement, promise and a new opportunity to sharpen your public relations, social media and digital marketing skills. Many people make personal resolutions like eating healthier and trying new things, so why not make a few resolutions for your business as well? The following five intentions can help you reach new customers, make connections with influencers and build your brand’s name recognition. Read on to learn them!
1. Resolve to Make a Comprehensive Marketing Plan
Establishing a new strategy for 2017 requires coming up with a comprehensive plan. Luckily, that doesn’t have to be as difficult as it sounds! As Emily Sidley, explained in her blog post, How to Create Your 2017 Marketing Plan, there are five simple steps to drafting the perfect plan. They are:
KEEP READING HERE
- Review the previous year, determining what strategies worked and where there may be areas of opportunity.
- Establish new goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely).
- Brainstorm new and exciting marketing strategies.
- Write out your plan visually. It’s helpful to do this month-by-month so you can see how strategies work together.
- Put your plan into action and evaluate it after about 6 months.
This article was first published by Meltwater.com. A link to the original article follows the post.
Sales Development Manager
Virginia Economic Development Partnership
Marketing Project Manager
Bonita Springs, Florida
San Francisco, California
Copywriter, Marketing, Insights and Commun...
University of St. Thomas
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Engel & Volkers Banner
Sugar Mtn, North Carolina
Restaurant & Retail Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications Director
Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
Cleveland Hts, Ohio
Paid Search Analyst
Cox Media Group
Public Relations Manager
DAKCS Software Systems
West Haven, Utah
Creative Services Manager
MSC Industrial Supply
Melville, New York
New Media Jobs